Lead Financial Analyst
Our global SAAS client is a high growth, PE owned organization offering a highly visible Sr. Financial Analyst role
Principle Financial Analyst
The Principle Financial Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day execution of the company’s global monthly reporting and related financial analysis. The individual reports to the Director of FP&A and works directly with executives across all functional teams to assist in monthly reporting and analyzing financial and operational results. Responsibilities include completing monthly financial global reporting, participating in the annual budgeting process, financial model development, financial analyses, maintenance of financial models and systems and working on special projects to support the various business units and new acquisitions.
The Senior Analyst will play a critical role in partnering with the C-Level executive leadership team in strategic decision making and operations. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to maximize and strengthen the internal capacity of a growing, high-impact organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare recurring Financial Reporting packages on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, focusing on key financial results, operational metrics, and performance to forecast, quotas and budget.
- Prepare detailed monthly financial performance variance analysis.
- Work directly with executive leadership through monthly reporting process, updating monthly reports to reflect latest business performance expectations and developing consolidated reporting packages including bridge analysis vs budget and prior forecast.
- Manage a financial analyst, as well as developing an understanding of financial analysis techniques, processes, systems and best practices.
- Support ad hoc Financial analysis, working directly with CEO, CFO and Business Development team.
- Prepare analysis and interpret complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Integrate budget and forecasts with financial reporting platforms for variance reporting across functional teams, divisions, geographies, customers and product lines, including Digital and Print offerings.
- Work on special projects to support the functional teams with their financial analysis for business case / key initiatives.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years financial analyst or accounting experience
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or equivalent experience
- MBA or CPA a plus
- Experience in a fast-paced, growing, ever changing environment, preferably with a software company
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles, such as US GAAP and accrual-based accounting in a SAAS environment
- Must have advanced excel modeling experience. Adaptive Insights experience a plus.
- Must have the ability to prioritize workload and perform multiple tasks under deadlines. This includes managing team to meet the same quality standards with in established timelines.
- Ability to interact and comfortably work with executive leadership team.