Lead of Finance Business Partner, Americas
Versique has partnered with a global family owned business in the Ag space to help them find a dynamic Finance Leader that is comfortable working with global teams and navigating different cultures. If you get excited by a dynamic environment and working with different cultures, this is for you!
Job DescriptionReporting to the Global CFO, the Lead Finance Business Partner will act as a global finance & procurement strategist as well as a change agent and implementation advisor to the Americas business. This person will lead a team of Finance Business partners that serve as key interaction points to the business in order to provide high-quality consultancy and knowledge-based services from a functional perspective and to improve decision making. This person will be a change agent, implementation advisor, and a strategic business partner with the North and South America businesses.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Point of contact between Business Partners, Shared Services Hub, and Business for accounting, treasury, and tax.
- Takes a consultative approach to solving complex business problems and finding creative solutions.
- Acts as advisor and integrator.
- Communicates business needs to the Global CFO and shared services hubs.
- Oversees process improvement projects and allocates resources accordingly.
- Enables Finance Business Partners to support the business in the decision making process with adequate information, reports and analytics.
- Supports the design, implementation and monitoring of functional company wide policies and procedures.
- Ensure local and legal deadlines are met in full and on time.
- Lead for Global Finance Strategy in Americas.
- Oversee cash-flow planning and management
- Ensure interpretation and commentaries of budget figures for North and South America entities.
- Oversee hedging, financial engineering and dividend payment.
- Oversee legal and statutory requirements for tax filings/audits, pension plans, and local boards.
- Oversee financial reporting, fx, tax, and risk.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration.
- Over 10 years of Finance/Accounting experience in a global corporation within a Shared Services structure.
- Experience building and managing teams on a global scale.
- Fluent in English. Spanish a plus.
- Ability to travel regularly to South America and Germany (up to 60%).
- Industry experience in agriculture or commodity business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to operate with little to no oversite in an ambiguous environment.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.