Lead System Administrator
Looking for a Lead Systems Admin to grow in this role and with the team, in a SaaS company, Windows-heavy environment!
Job DescriptionThe Lead System Administrator will be hands-on, high technical role leading a team, with responsibilities to manage and maintain network, servers, technology, and tools. As Team Lead, you’ll be responsible for handling work direction of the team, mentoring and coordinating projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Proven experience in, and passion for, leading teams, mentoring staff, and driving organizational change.
- Perform updates to SaaS environment.
- Ensure for the availability, continuity and security of data and information.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on hardware and software.
- Implement technological alternatives to streamline functions and improve productivity.
- Document and maintain technology policies, standards, and procedures.
- Implement, administer, and maintain databases.
- Automate routine tasks or workflow through SQL, PowerShell, or other scripting languages.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years' experience
- 2-3 years of Team Lead or mentorship experience
- Strong Windows Server experience; Linux experience a major PLUS
- Strong SQL server and query experience
- TCP/IP network (Cisco a plus)
- Microsoft IIS administration; SQL administration
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.