Leadership Development / ID
Our healthcare industry client is looking for an Instructional Designer to join their team for a 1+ month contract engagement. Our client is passionate about creating more efficient health systems through the use of technology. If you are an Instructional Designer passionate about creating, learning, and training materials, this may be the next role for you!
Our client is looking for an experienced Instructional Designer to join their team for a 1+ month contract engagement. This Instructional Designer should be experienced with creating onboarding presentations and documents. This Instructional Designer should also be comfortable with voiceover work. Our client is looking for a creative Instructional Designer who is passionate that learning is done right.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the instructional design process from need analysis through completion
- Define goals and objectives for training materials
- Formulate training outlines and determines instructional methods, utilizing, knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such methods as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops
- Develop training courses and/or curricula that meet instructional goals and objectives
- Develop training job aids, which may include handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, and reference works
- Apply adult learning theory to produce interactive and applicable content that meets learning objectives
- Create strong alignment between the program outcomes, course competencies, assessments, and learning activities to increase learner efficiency in mastering competencies
- Completes various training, project management, and administrative tasks as needed
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Instructional Design, or related field
- Experience working in the medical, healthcare or related industry preferred
- 5+ years of Instructional Design experience
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of management and work in a team environment
- Functional expertise with Learning Management Systems and other course authoring software
- Possess in-depth technical writing, editing and instructional design skills
- Thorough understanding of adult learning behaviors and methodologies
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiar with virtual conferencing and meeting applications; ability and experience working and conducting training in a virtual environment
- Excellent project management, time management and organizational skills, and ability to adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.