This exciting company is seeking a Learning & Development Consultant who will lead project workstreams and effectively manage stakeholder expectations, communications, budgets, schedules, and vendors to deliver the highest quality curriculum, while aligned with strategic objectives. If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity for a Learning and Development Consultant, contact our HR Recruiters today.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the creation and delivery of the organizational training strategy that incorporates all components of learning development, needs assessment, technology use, training methodology, integrated learning, and development and use of training materials and aids
- Lead the development and continuous improvement of a comprehensive training strategy ensuring strategic alignment of training and development with business goals
- Consult with leaders and partner with subject matter experts to assess and address learning gaps across the organization
- Identify the intended audiences for the Learning and Development strategy at all levels of the organization and across departments
- Develop learning content and ensure effective delivery strategies are realized (classroom, blended, eLearning)
- Work with online tools and other programs to create eLearning materials
- Use adult learning theory and industry best practices for technology and business process end user integration
- Review and test training prior to the program release to ensure high-quality learning solutions
- Evaluate learning solutions utilizing various data collections tools to make improvements and recommend future enhancements
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of experience creating Learning and Development programs on a global scale
- Experience in creation, development, and implementation of a corporate-wide training program, in a global manufacturing setting preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using multiple content authoring tools, deployment of technology in learning, creation of micro learning and mobile learning approaches
- Strong collaboration and service orientation
- Project management experience on a global level
- Flexibility in working with key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.