Learning Experience Designer
Join a growing team as a Learning Experience Designer. In this opportunity you will determine what the training need is, develop the content, facilitate and measure results. This team is collaborative, fun and very team oriented!
The Learning Experience Designer will design, coordinate, and measure targeted learning programs to drive positive employee experiences. The role requires skills in adult learning, instructional design, learning technology and multimedia development.
This position will design and develop innovative, learner-centered and impactful learning experiences that will enable the achievement of the organization’s strategic business objectives including exceeding performance and delivery a positive employee experience. The role will work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment on cross functional projects that drive measurable and sustained business impact. Supports the learning and development needs for a complex group of internal stakeholders. May also facilitate or lead internal training sessions, as needed.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and develop learning solutions, for a unique, complex and diverse group of internal stakeholders, using a variety of development tools and methodologies
- Work with internal stakeholders to build learning programs and training projects, providing guidance and expertise to optimize the learner experience and maximize the intended results through training technology platforms
- Work with subject matter experts to identify instructional goals and create content that aligns with organizational strategies and performance metrics
- Manage and lead complex, cross-functional projects, including intake, project planning and managing stakeholders, to deliver timely and effectively learning solutions
- May facilitate or lead internal trainings sessions, as needed
- Work with teams to develop supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games) for learning experiences
- Establish metrics and benchmarks to assess the effectiveness of training and provide insight to management
- Seek out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in team initiatives and additional duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree required, relevant certifications and/or Masters degree, preferred
- 5-7 years of experience directly related to instructional design, competency based program design, innovative class room design, multi-media e-learning design and hands on digital experience design
- Experience in developing competency frameworks that integrate into learning and development solutions
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Suite, Articulate eLearning tools, WebEx, SharePoint, Workday Learning, Learning Management Systems and/or other related or equivalent learning technologies
- Experience leading and managing complex project plans in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, for a diverse and complex group of internal stakeholders
- Experience with current and emerging instructional and learner centered design methodologies with demonstrated application off innovative learning experiences
- Ability and passion for developing modern, visually appealing content that drives results in a fast paced environment, bringing learning to the forefront as a competitive differentiator in the marketplace
- KornFerry Leadership Competency certification, preferred
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.