Responsible for planning and designing manufacturing processes maximizing efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization. Is responsible for basic engineering support for manufacturing divisions including Engineering Change Requests (ECR) and Master Data work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Project research, justification, and implementation
- Master data maintenance (materials, bill of materials, pricing & routings)
- Master data projects (mass fixes, queries, reporting)
- New product costing and/or pricing analysis
- Conduct time and efficiency studies
- Analyze and recommend layout and workflow
- Review and recommend updates to production standards
- Research and recommend capital equipment purchases
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 to 5+ years’ experience in an advanced high mix manufacturing environment and Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Familiarity with a production environment and advanced manufacturing processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Mastery of MS Office suite, specifically Excel
- Project management experience, specifically capital research/installation projects
- Master Data management experience preferred
- 3+ years working with Solid Works experience
- Visual Basics programming
- 3-5+ Years of experience as a manufacturing engineer
- CMM programming
- SAP experience
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.