Marketing Automation Engagement Manager
Our client is a top marketing automation firm specializing in Pardot needs nationally. They offer a personalized approach to helping clients with various needs for Pardot and general marketing automation best practices.
In this role, you’ll be working with a variety of clients to drive value with their marketing needs focused on leveraging Pardot. A nice blend of technical marketing automation capabilities as well as strategic vision is needed to succeed in this role. You’d be joining a high-performing team of Pardot experts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Utilize your Pardot marketing expertise daily with a variety of B2B and B2C clients
- Guide customers through the implementation of Pardot while incorporating best practices for automation, lead generation, and connection to IT & Sales
- Understand the technical requirements for marketing platforms connectivity and work with clients on their needs to develop a plan of action
- Strategize on past campaign analysis to drive ROI by creating new data-backed recommendations
- Execute workshops for clients and recommend strategic direction for engagement
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years leveraging Pardot
- Ideally 5+ years in the marketing automation space (certifications preferred)
- Above average analytical abilities
- Demand Generation and Marketing Operations knowledge
- Excellent project management skills required