Marketing Automation Manager
Our client has been providing marketing insights on technology and digital transformation for over 20 years! They have a respected and credited name in the MarTech space because of their consistent, accurate information on marketing industry updates.
Our client is looking for a technical marketing operations marketer to be added on to the team as a Marketing Automation Manager. This is a tactical role that has opportunity develop strategy and compelling demand generation campaigns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the efforts for marketing operations including email marketing and lifecycle marketing
- Create best practices for marketing automation (execution and strategy)
- Develop new strategies for user acquisition and retention by leveraging marketing technology (SFDC, Marketo + a variety of tools)
- Own the CRM fields for data integrity and segmention
- Prove out process that includes full reporting and defining KPI's with the analytics team
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- 4+ years marketing automation and CRM experience (Marketo & SFDC preferred)
- Strategic and analytically driven, problem-solving mindset is a must have