Marketing Automation Specialist
Born in Minneapolis, Parqa was developed to fill the needs of our parent company, Versique Search & Consulting. In order to compete in today’s world, you need to be found. Versique sought out experts in Digital Marketing to make sure they rose to the top of Google search. Due to the success Versique had with those efforts, they realized they could help other firms do the same thing if they were able to replicate that process, thus our agency and Parqa was created.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our rapidly growing team! This person will have experience working on the technical development of integrated marketing strategies for B2B and B2C clients. This role will work in collaboration with our account strategists and our demand generation leadership team to design, produce and execute buyer engagement strategies through the use of marketing automation platforms. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and be passionate about learning and developing their career to take on additional department and client oversight.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with our senior strategists to create Inbound Marketing assets including: emails, landing pages, website pages, call-to-actions
- Manage the development of email campaigns and workflows for lead nurturing.
- Passion for optimizing marketing efforts through a data driven approach.
- Ability to communicate analytics/metrics to clients.
- Continuously learn new insights in the automation and demand generation fields to share and develop best practices.
- Work with our team of writers, social and digital employees to grow client brands, visibility and leads.
- Participate in client meetings to educate clients on deliverables.
- Participate in training sessions on automation platforms and CRM/ATS systems.
- Contribute to the development of the Parqa brand.
- Be a part of a growing organization where you can have a big impact.
- Positive attitude and skilled in building and maintaining colleague and client relationships.
- Incredible attention to detail and excellent writing skills.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with marketing automation software
- Google Analytics or similar data monitoring experience preferred
- 1 to 3 years experience in implementing and managing digital campaigns, including email newsletters, workflows, CTA’s, etc
- Experience in segmentation and personalization
- B.A. or B.S. degree, ideally with a focus on advertising, marketing, journalism, or computer science
- Inbound and Hubspot Certified preferred
Preferred Skills & Experence:
- Agency marketing experience a plus
- HTML and CSS a plus
- Experience developing and implementing data integration strategies for CRM and marketing automation a plus