Marketing Automation Specialist
Our healthtech client is looking for a strong Marketing Automation Specialist to join their growing Revenue Operations team!
We are looking for an execution-oriented, analytical, and data-driven Marketing Automation Specialist to join our B2B SaaS client’s Revenue Operations Team. As the Marketing Automation Specialist, you will collaborate and work very closely with the Demand Generation and Corporate Marketing teams to develop and execute integrated campaigns and programs in HubSpot. This role will also be responsible for owning the overall operations and marketing automation, tracking the efficiency of marketing efforts, and establishing scalable processes in campaign and lead management.
This is a fully remote role and will report directly to the Senior Director of Revenue Operations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the overall operations of marketing automation, including email marketing, lead scoring, form, and landing page optimization through all stages of the buyer’s journey
- Use best practices to manage HubSpot, keep the portal and date clean, customize views, properties, workflows, etc.
- Own HubSpot roadmap, research best practices, trends and new technology and options with the HubSpot ecosystem to increase the system’s effectiveness
- Partner with the Demand Generation and Corporate Marketing teams to execute lead generation, nurture, and conversion programs
- Create lead management processes that can scale alongside business, notably in developing advanced lead and account-based scoring methodologies
- Identify, define, and own implementation of new ways to enhance data quality, increase scalability, and otherwise improve performance
- Collaborate with Demand Generation to define, execute, and monitor lead flow processes from inquiry to closed revenue and optimize workflows to increase productivity
- Develop and maintain data hygiene processes to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of marketing automation or marketing operations experience needed
- 2+ years B2B tech/SaaS industry experience highly preferred
- Must be proficient in HubSpot and strong skills in Salesforce
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation, CRM (Salesforce), inbound marketing, paid media, conversion rate optimization (CRO), landing page optimization, and account-based marketing (ABM) concepts
- Proven ability to translate business and platform requirements into marketing campaigns and Martech logic
- Analytical mindset, data and metrics driven yet personable and collaborative
- Strong written, and oral communication skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.