Marketing & Communications Director
The Marketing & Communications Director is the "face of the organization" building a brand outside the organization as well as leading programs and initiatives throughout the hospital system itself for providers and staff alike.
- Oversee and lead all Marketing & Communications strategies.
- Participate with senior leadership in the development of the strategic plan as requested and bring forward new market trends and demands.
- Collaborates with department Managers & Directors to develop marketing plans for their respective areas.
- Hire, train, coach, provide feedback, and conduct annual performance appraisals for Marketing & Communications team members and interns.
- Develop annual goals, objectives and plan for the marketing and communications area. Monitors the achievement of this plan, taking appropriate action to ensure that the goals and objectives are met.
- Leads & drives all brand strategy, development and execution.
- Conduct and oversee all aspects of content and social media marketing.
- Manages the organization's website & social media pages including Facebook, etc.
- Identify and quantify potential return in new marketing channels.
- Guides all community relations efforts to ensure we maintain a strong partnership with the community we serve. Participates in community planning and programs related to the needs of patients & employees.
- Develop and manage the marketing & communications budget.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications and five (5) to ten (10) years of progressive experience and leadership/management. Healthcare preferred.
- Strong creative skills and ability to innovate.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a marketing & communications team to achieve department goals and objectives.
- Possess an outgoing personality that can successfully collaborate with employees, leaders, medical staff, patients and the community.
- Outstanding teamwork and relationship management skills.
- Exceptionally strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Positive, "can do" attitude.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- Must have the ability to define problems, establish facts, draw conclusions and demonstrate sound judgment.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Proficient in social media strategy management.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs.