Our client is looking for a Marketing Lead responsible for care and improvement of their demand generation software, and a key stakeholder of the company’s CRM solution.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hiring, developing, and managing specialists who create marketing content for all communication channels
- Managing contractors who support the company's technology and PR & media strategy
- Marketing channels include web, phone (inbound and outbound) conferences, earned media, on-line advertising, and channel partners in Europe, South America and Asia
- Lead team that creates marketing leads, as well as provide tools to enable improved sales performance
- Be a part of a comprehensive re-branding effort, as well as sharpening our positioning
- Reports to the CEO and will provide opportunities for career advancement as the company grows
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5-10 years experience in B2B marketing
- Experience overseeing the operation of an advanced marketing automation system
- A track record of strong performance rooted in a drive for results
- An analytic approach to marketing that is rooted in strong product positioning
- Strong communication skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.