Our client is looking for a highly skilled execution-oriented B2B marketer to join their high-growth team!
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to coordinate, execute, track and optimize a broad range of digital marketing projects that build awareness and drive demand. If you are a seasoned B2B marketer with proven experience building and managing digital marketing, and demand generation campaigns that drive leads, and ultimately revenue, we would like to talk to you. High-velocity SaaS experience a major plus!
The ideal candidate has an understanding of the end-to-end marketing funnel, sales pipeline, B2B sales, landing page optimization, analytics and testing. S/He will serve as subject matter expert for all facets of digital marketing and demand generation and play a critical role in ensuring that lead generation continues to match our steep company growth rate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and scale SEO/SEM/PPC strategies to enhance our online presence and generate leads
- Develop and oversee paid social programs
- Define and analyze web usage patterns and create plans that optimize user experience and lead generation objectives
- Develop landing pages to drive maximum traffic, conversion and sales performance metrics
- Analyze and report on monthly web stats and optimize when necessary
- Own daily upkeep to ensure relevancy, currency and accuracy of web content
- Set up and administer campaigns and reports in marketing automation and CRM (primarily SFDC)
- Execute on campaign ideas, content/creative, product messaging and segmentation, and lead flow
- Support and administer lead acquisition, nurturing programs as needed: email sends, webinars, events
- Assist as needed with marketing operations and data management initiatives
Desired Skills and Expertise
- 4-7 years of Digital Marketing/Demand Generation Experience
- Extremely comfortable launching and reporting on campaigns from start to finish.
- Have executed ABM campaigns before and could speak to how they worked and their role in launching said campaigns.
- Extremely comfortable with all core B2B Marketing elements:
- Email Campaigns
- LinkedIn Ads
- Google Ads
- Landing pages
- Campaign Tracking and Attribution
- List Building
- Lead Scoring
- Building out custom reports in various tools to analyze campaign performance
- Salesforce Admin Certified
- Google Ads Certified
- Understand jargon like Buyer Personas, ICPs, Attribution etc.