What will make you successful in this role?
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills will allow you to shine in coming up with new marketing strategies.
- Manages available research efforts and insights to analyze and recommend new strategic opportunities
- recommendations on adjusting and improving customer experience and engagement.
- Winning track record of driving measurable business growth through designing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Outstanding problem-solving and project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage many moving parts and partner relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and lead all marketing initiatives across a variety of platforms and forums
- Will communicate our client's unique position and offering in the marketplace through posting, newsletters, and blogs
- Needs to have strong project management skills & time-management skills
- Identify additional messaging opportunities
- When new products roll out, finding the ICP and creating a new marketing strategy
- Will be working closely with a Marketing Consultant to formulate new ideas
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Interior Design, Architecture, Business Administration, or related field
- 3+ years of professional working experience in the related marketing field, preferably in Manufacturing, Construction, or Architecture
- Highly motivated self-starter and team player, possess strong collaboration skills
- Strong project management, organizational and time-management skills
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in digital and print marketing channels, including web, social media, and other emerging technology
- Ability to apply a creative approach to web design and social media content
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
Versique is one of the Midwest's largest recruiting firms specializing in consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry, and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.