Marketing Manager – Remote
Our client is an extraordinary growth marketing agency headquartered in San Francisco, California. They partner with incredible early stage start-up companies to help build out their marketing strategy and help produce and promote content.
We are looking for a very data-driven and execution oriented “Marketing Manager Unicorn” to join our client’s energetic and tenacious team.
And, the best part… this is a fully remote position!
The ideal candidate is a seasoned B2B marketer with an understanding of the end-to-end marketing funnel, landing page optimization and building digital marketing & demand generation campaigns that drive leads and revenue.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of digital marketing and demand generation campaigns (including but not limited to: Paid Search, Social, E-mail, Webinar, Display)
- Create and execute successful Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns from start-to-finish
- Design landing pages to drive traffic, conversion and sales metrics
- Manage SEO/SEM/PPC strategies to generate pipeline and enhance online presence
- Track campaigns and build custom reports in various tools to analyze performance
- Execute on content/creative, product messaging, segmentation, campaign ideas and lead flow
- Support and administer lead acquisition and nurture programs as needed
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of Digital Marketing/Demand Generation experience
- B2B Marketing expertise. SaaS experience a major plus
- Familiarity with early stage start-up experience preferred, ideally in agency space
- Analytical and execution-oriented mindset, very data and metrics driven
- Salesforce Admin Certified, Google Ads Certified highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, hard-working and energetic personality