Marketing Operations Manager
A new-age currency exchange focused company is looking for their first marketing operations hire!
As one of the fastest growing companies within the financial technology space, our client has new-age technology to partner with international transactions (b2b and b2c) to ensure secure transfers. There is no doubt that this space is rapidly expanding and will continue to as currency exchanges and patterns change.
Our client is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to own the Marketo & SFDC side of the technology stack. This requires an immense knowledge of technical marketing skills, automation best practices, and most importantly, campaign creation. A full funnel marketer who loves diving into the marketing tools would suite this role quite well. You would be the liaison between marketing, IT, and sales.
- Optimize the Marketo and SFDC marketing automation functions
- Build out a long-term demand generation strategy that incorporates all marketing channels (email, social, all digital and online presence)
- Create marketing campaigns by collaborating with the rest of the marketing, sales, content, & ops teams -giving direction on best practices for lead generation to drive ROI
- Analyze past campaign efforts and leverage the data to generate new compelling campaigns
- Track and maintain high standards for all marketing metrics/ KPI’s
Required Skills and Experience:
- Marketo necessary - no exceptions
- 3+ years marketing automation expertise required
- Masters preferred, BA necessary
- SEO SEM PPC digital skills – huge plus
- Expert in the B2B space