Marketing Operations Manager
We are looking for a highly skilled Marketing Operations Manager to join our clients marketing team!
We are looking for a highly skilled Marketing Operations Manager to join our clients marketing team! This individual will be a Pardot Super-User, driving processes, strategy and analysis through the marketing tech stack.
The Marketing Operations Manager will implement scalable best practices across Pardot, SFDC and DemandBase to help the field and regional marketers exceed business goals.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate cross-functionally and partner with Marketers to design/QA, optimize and provide analysis of marketing programs (ex: email marketing, event automation, digital marketing campaigns, landing pages)
- Act as the trusted technical consultant to the reginal and field marketers at the time of demand generation campaign execution
- Support marketing automation best practices (ex: list management, optimization, data hygiene and troubleshooting)
- Implement metrics and analytics for marketing campaigns and lead generation tactics
- Develop reporting, dashboards and implement A/B & multivariate testing on campaigns; communicate marketing campaign effectiveness and adjust according to results
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Marketing or related field required
- B2B marketing expertise, SaaS experience highly preferred
- 3+ years of marketing automation experience a must, certification a plus
- 2+ years of Salesforce and Pardot platform or equivalent experience necessary
- Analytical mindset, data and metrics driven yet very personable and collaborative
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas across teams