Marketing Operations Manager
Our globally loved B2B SaaS client is a true leader in their space and unleashes the power of professional events to their target market.
Our client is looking for a tech-savvy Marketing Operations Manager to play a pivotal role in scaling and maintaining their continued growth. This individual will build and manage the marketing reports, tracking systems, and conduct ongoing market analysis.
The Marketing Operations Manager will report directly to the Revenue Marketing Director.
To be considered for this role you must have B2B SaaS experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own the MarTech stack strategy and roadmap, lead technology evaluation, and implementation
- Manage the marketing automation and CRM systems to generate, distribute and report on leads
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Optimize all marketing processes by effectively aligning technology solutions to ensure successful campaign performance
- Work cross-functionally to build execution plans for marketing campaigns across acquisition, engagement, and partnership outlets
- Manage HubSpot/Marketo workflows, scoring system, and lead lifecycle implementation processes
- Oversee data hygiene, functionality, and integrity of lead intake forms across the organization
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have 2+ years of marketing operations experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Proficient HubSpot and Marketo user
- Salesforce, Zappier, Clearbit, Looker and/or other data platforms strongly preferred
- Must be tech-savvy and have hands-on experience in marketing automation systems
- Analytical mindset, data and metrics driven yet very personable and collaborative
- Exceptional strategic thinking, influence, and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas across teams
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.