Marketing Operations Manager
Our client is a reputable growth marketing agency that partners with early-stage B2B SaaS/technology start-ups to build out their marketing strategies from scratch.
Apply for this job Apply for this job
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a well-versed, data-oriented Marketing Operations Manager to join my client’s team. In this role, you’ll oversee and own client Martech and database execution with regards to segmentation, data cleanliness, and completeness. You’ll be responsible for lead scoring, campaign tracking, lead management, database health, segmentation strategy, lead nurturing, and lead lifecycle management across the team’s client portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have strong qualitative skills, an aptitude for data analytics, and campaign tracking and reporting.
The Marketing Operations Manager is a fully remote position and will report directly to the Head of Demand Generation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own Martech set up and strategy with client stakeholders
- Partner with client stakeholders to operationalize Martech initiatives
- Own all client marketing operations, Martech, and data management initiatives
- Develop marketing performance dashboards
- Onboard and identify new tools to leverage internally and for clients
- Own paid campaign tracking and reporting for PPC and paid social programs
- Develop and manage landing page and lead capture setup/routing
- Set up and administer campaigns and reports in marketing automation and CRM
- Assist with client lead scoring, analytics, and implementation
- Partner with the team to enhance campaign execution, audience targeting, and lead lifecycles
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of marketing operations, marketing automation, campaign management experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Must have strong skills in Hubspot and Marketo
- Proficient in SFDC and experience with SFDC lead process workflows and automation, reporting building, lead scoring, and attribution
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas across teams
- Proven ability to translate business and platform requirements into marketing campaigns and Martech logic
- Analytical mindset, data and metrics driven yet personable and collaborative
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.