My client is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to be responsible for streamlining marketing and sales experiences by improving the scalability, automation, and integration of our marketing technology and processes. This role will oversee and manage major marketing tools and integration syncs, with a focus on Pardot, Salesforce, and connected tools. The ideal candidate has the technical expertise to advise on and implement marketing automation solutions, has advanced CRM knowledge, has leveraged data enrichment solutions, and can manage analytics and reports across multiple tools, supporting every function of marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Bring a consultative approach to our Demand Generation efforts, recommending approaches for campaign execution and keeping our team(s) aligned to operational best practices
- Manage marketing automation strategy, including content organization and tagging, database hygiene, email marketing infrastructure, automations, dynamic content, and data flow into the CRM
- Own the success, operations, and execution of web marketing channels in partnership with marketing program owners
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of a Pardot/Salesforce Connected Campaigns hierarchy and reporting structure
- Perform routine health checks for Salesforce and Pardot with a focus on marketing data & connecting points, making necessary changes to keep platforms and lists optimized
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-7 years marketing operations, digital marketing, or marketing agency experience
- 3+ years of experience working with Pardot or similar marketing automation tool
- Experience in running successful B2B marketing
- Strong interest in marketing-sales alignment
- Proven success in the use of new media and B2B technology
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.