Marketing Operations Strategist
Our B2B SaaS client is looking for a well-versed Marketing Operations Strategist to join their growing Revenue Operations team!
We are looking or a well-versed Marketing Operations Strategist who will act as the bridge between the Demand Generation, Business Development, and Operations organizations. In this role, you will oversee the automation and execution of the lead management processes. This role will be charged with the measurement and ongoing optimization of our client’s inbound and outbound marketing efforts, with a focus on funnel optimization, lead conversion, outbound campaign design, and analytics.
This role will sit on the Revenue Operations team and report directly to the Director of Marketing Operations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own the automation and systems driving the lead routing, ensuring that all marketing leads receive prompt follow-up and no lead is left behind; optimize routing logic based on product interest, response time SLAs, and lead type
- Audit and troubleshoot gaps or inefficiencies in the lead handoff process; act as a subject matter expert on funnel stages and the automation that powers them
- Analyze, maintain, and present weekly/monthly/quarterly Marketing KPI and pipeline reports with an eye toward iterative improvement; partner with Demand Generation to close the gap between top-of-funnel metrics, UTM tracking, and lead/pipeline reporting, allowing our teams to assess channel effectiveness
- Create and manage series of marketing lead and performance dashboards within Salesforce
- Become a SalesLoft master, helping to convert leads quickly via proactive tool administration, cadence/template creation and optimization, content audits, and copywriting as needed
- Understand how to leverage webchat technologies like Drift to proactively improve chatbot engagement, empower our internal users, and create effective playbooks and automation in partnership with the Demand Generation team
- Act as internal SME for ancillary marketing systems, including RingLead Routing, CallRail, and Sigstr, identifying opportunities for optimization, performance measurement, and alignment based on current marketing campaigns and system capabilities
- Participate in marketing campaign brainstorms with a critical eye toward campaign optimization, reporting, and operations needs
- Partner with Marketing, Operations, and Sales to optimize our lead scoring model, including monitoring smooth data flow between systems, collection of key data points for accurate scoring, SLAs, and lead response times
- Become a data champion, identifying opportunities to plug holes in data capture, automate enrichment, etc.
- Act as point person for trade show and event lead routing; manage list segmentation and lead triage as needed
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5+ years of marketing or BDR operations, analytics, demand generation, or marketing/digital agency experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce, Pardot, or similar CRM/marketing automation tool
- Experience administering SalesLoft or similar sales engagement technologies, comfortable building cadences and understanding best practices
- Must be familiar with lead routing tools like RingLead or LeanData
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.