National Account Executive
Client is an adventurous innovator and an industry leader in manufacturing and distribution of the most popular children’s toys. Simply put….we create fun!
The National Account Executive will be joining our team and will be based out of our Minneapolis office. The candidate should be detail oriented and professional manager, with a proven ability to formulate sound business plans, maximize opportunities, manage risk, deliver on profitability goals, develop effective long-term business relationships and exceed customer expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop sales strategies, programs and plans for existing and potential customers.
- Develop annual forecasts – profit plan and sales action plans – monitor actual results vs. plan and adjust when appropriate.
- Deliver product presentations.
- Develop / Manage – account specific promotional plans – coordinate with finance, global brand marketing and sales management to align with brand strategies and advertising plans as appropriate.
- Recommend opportunities for increased penetration, based on Customer knowledge.
- Work with Marketing & Product Development to optimize business opportunities.
- Develop relationship with Buying Teams and Support Teams to optimize at all customers under your responsibility.
- Schedule / Attend / Present / Follow to close, all customer product and program presentations.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years’ national sales and account management experience.
- Direct selling experience with retail – consumer products required.
- Customer driven approach.
- Goal oriented; ability to manage multiple priorities with conflicting deadlines, with a passion for managing projects to completion, on time.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Power Point.
- Highly self-motivated; able to operate autonomously or as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically and make sound business decisions.
- High level of integrity.
****Competitive salary and benefits package including medical and dental insurance, 401K plan with company match up to 5% after one year of employment, and summer hours between Memorial Day and Labor Day. This position has exceptional potential for growth for a motivated and proactive candidate.