Netsuite Business Analyst
Our client is a leader in the industry with the latest health imaging informatics solutions. They help to improve the quality of patient care by developing innovative products that enable the exchange, analysis and storage of clinical information across health care enterprises and communities. Our clilents products handle millions of medical images and health records each day across the world.
The NetSuite Financial Systems Administrator (Senior Business Analyst) is responsible for analyzing the business needs to help identify problems and propose solutions. Particular focus of this role is facilitating discussions between business stakeholders and consulting partners to perform a liaison function, translating conceptual ideas into business and systems requirements. This role is focused on the global financial, accounting, and sales processes in use with our NetSuite OneWorld ERP system.
- Analyze, evaluate and implement improvements to business systems and processes.
- Create and maintain process documentation and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Define, document and prioritize requirements and change requests for all business applications.
- Configure NetSuite and related applications to meet business requirements and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Advise on industry best practice and delivery strategy.
- Manage user acceptance process to validate designs, including creating test scripts for testing new functionality and leading end user testing teams to test applications.
- Create and maintain training documentation.
- Manage and track identified issues and open items to ensure resolution is received.
- Conduct end user training and follow up with user support.
- Create project plans and manage tasks and milestones for small implementation projects.
- Lead teams of consultants and client staff throughout the full project lifecycle.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts, business, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with requirements analysis and use case development
- Experience administering a NetSuite OneWorld implementation, supporting global offices and processes.
- Experience translating a department's business functions and requirements into terms that are meaningful to technical developers
- 5+ years’ experience with requirements analysis and use case development
- 4+ years' experience administering a NetSuite OneWorld implementation, supporting global offices and processes.
- Experience with large-scale systems deployment
- Strong utilization of Product Life Cycle methodology; active participant in multiple full life cycle projects
- Agile and similar methodology experience preferred