Provide overall leadership and management of day-to-day operations, ensuring the provision of high reliability, high quality care and service to all patients/ residents and families.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the strategic, operational, and clinical leadership of the neighborhoods, including fiscal management, regulatory compliance, and standards of practice
- Responsible for leading, motivating, and developing the care partners including nursing, social services, activities, wellness, food service and environmental services
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5 years of progressive LTC nursing experience
- Licensure to practice professional nursing in the state of Minnesota
- Preferred candidate holds additional certifications relevant to care of older adults
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.