Oracle Business Analyst
Our client reports revenues over $20 billion and has more than 67,000 employees worldwide, making it the largest HVAC manufacturer in the world. This world class client has more than 90 production sites worldwide and works with customers in more than 150 countries.
Oracle Manufacturing Business Analyst Position Summary:
This position will work directly with manufacturing leaders, business users, and IT teammates to plan, define, design, specify, test, train, implement, and support manufacturing, supply chain, and logistics solutions. The position requires an in-depth understanding of manufacturing objectives and processes, as well as senior level experience implementing, modifying, extending and supporting Oracle EBS manufacturing-related modules. Prior experience in Discrete Manufacturing is required, and prior experience in a configure/build/engineer-to-order environment is ideal. Our client is on Oracle EBS version 12.2.5.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required to be considered for this position.
- 5+ years of Oracle EBS experience implementing and supporting at least two of these Oracle modules: Purchasing, WMS, WIP, Cost, BOM, MRP, Order Management, Inventory, iSupplier, MSCA, Quality, OTM. Must be a "subject matter expert" in at least one of the modules.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- lead, manage, and participate in cross-functional business projects.
- independently gather, document, clarify, and validate business requirements.
- clarify and document current-state, future-state, and the gap that exists between the two states.
- develop and document solution design alternatives, and then lead a group through the collaborative process of finalizing recommendations and documenting rationale.
- estimate high-level project timelines, resource needs, and funding needs.
- define a project to the degree required to gain business support, funding, and resources.
- Lead end users through training and testing by documenting user guides, training materials, business processes, test plans, and then performing the required in-person reviews of the material.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques is highly desirable.
- Ability to manage small and medium sized projects is desirable but not required.
- Experience with Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) is desirable but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills are required.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a productive and positive manner by bringing the appropriate stakeholders together to gain clarity and consensus for next steps.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide production support for Oracle EBS and manufacturing processes. Excellent problem-solving skills are required. Experience working with Oracle Support is required.
- Participation in all phases of the Systems Development Lifecycle including planning, requirements determination, current state analysis, solution design, estimating, construction, testing, training, implementing, and ongoing support and improvement.
- Can lead meetings and follow through on meeting commitments and action items.
Location and Travel Requirements
- Up to 25% - 50% travel may be required for first 4-6 months during implementation.