Outside Sales Representative
Our client is a well respected and rapidly growing building products company that is looking to add experienced sales professionals to their team in a number of locations.
Our client is seeking an Outside Sales Representative to develop sales strategies, promote products and offer solutions to the constructions needs of area contractors. This person will be responsible for growing the sales of residential and commercial building materials to existing customers, while attracting new customers.
• Maintain and grow sales revenue within existing and prospective customer base
• Work with customers on both their current and future needs
• Research potential new accounts to target within the territory
• Provide accurate forecasting for the territory
• Complete accurate sales reports for management
• Meet personal and team sales targets
• Provide excellent customer service for both existing and potential customers
• Work closely with support team
• Be knowledgeable with industry trends to identify opportunities for growth
• High school diploma required but Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience
• Proven track record of achieving sales quotas
• Intimate knowledge of the construction industry
• Ability to read prints and evaluate needed materials
• Clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
• Basic computer skills