Paid Media Manager
Are you a savvy paid media expert? Bring your expertise to a growing Minneapolis digital agency voted “Best Places to Work.” With 300% growth in 3 years and an employee retention rate 3 times the industry average, they are doing it right!
Our client is a rapidly growing, dynamic agency with a mission to help HR and staffing companies digitally transform their organizations. If you are an experienced paid media expert with agency experience and a hunger to get deep into strategic implementation across multiple platforms, this is the opportunity for you. Control your career trajectory through the impact you make with current and future clients while working for a fun team in a culture that is second to none.
- Build paid digital media strategies and campaigns for a variety of clients through various search, video, display, and social media platforms
- Oversee day to day analysis and optimization of client campaigns
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly pacing and management of budgets
- Build display campaigns and own tagging implementation within an ad server such as Google Campaign Manager
- Interpret performance reports to provide actionable insights and analysis to drive real results
- Ensure strategies fit your clients' objectives and audience
- Collaborate with an internal team while being able to move tasks forward independently
- Work within multiple deadlines in a calm and efficient manner
- Build trust in team members by taking initiative, responding quickly and accurately to requests from Account Team
- 4-year degree in marketing, business, or similar field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in an agency setting
- Collaborate with an internal team while moving tasks forward independently
- Experience with channel integration and leveraging SEO, Social, and Analytics data to improve paid strategies
- Experience leveraging automated bidding, portfolio bids and budgets, and third-party management tools
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- B2B and B2C marketing experience preferred
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Problem-solving attitude with a consistent pursuit of results
- Ability to work cohesively with clients and subject matter experts
- Experience with Machine Learning and AI in search a plus
Our Client’s Commitment to Their Team:
- Autonomy – As a high-growth Company our client is only as good as their people. Trust and the ability to define and improve your role is not only encouraged but expected!
- Leadership – Our client is committed to building an internal team of leaders. While they have strategic partners to support delivery you can’t outsource leaders and winners!
- Advancement – Being part of a young high-growth company, you are not stuck in the pecking order for the next promotion. The success you bring to their team and their clients allows you the ability to advance your career based on your performance not hierarchy.
- Training Support – Continuous Improvement is a core value of our client! From a structured onboarding to weekly/monthly training sessions they strive to improve each day and provide countless opportunities for everyone on the team
- Flexibility – They get it, life is busy. So, they offer flexible work hours, summer hours and unlimited PTO!
- Giving back – Another one of their values – they have multiple causes they support, and you can join the Volunteer committee and make an impact day one!
- Fun! – Another committee opportunity! Whether it’s a chili cook-off, lawn bowling or simply a company happy hour, they enjoy each other and provide plenty of events to get to know their team!
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.