Paid Social Media Specialist
Born in Minneapolis, Parqa was developed to fill the needs of our parent company, Versique Search & Consulting. In order to compete in today’s world, you need to be found. Versique sought out experts in Digital Marketing to make sure they rose to the top of Google search. Due to the success Versique had with those efforts, they realized they could help other firms do the same thing if they were able to replicate that process, thus our agency and Parqa was created.
We are looking for a Paid Social Media Specialist will be responsible for understanding the intricacies and best practices for paid advertising on LinkedIn,Facebook and Instagram. He/She will build, launch, optimize and report on paid social media campaigns for a variety of different clients in both B2B and B2C sectors. Additionally, he/she will have the motivation to expand their knowledge into the broader scope of digital media advertising technology and strategy.
Roles and Responsiblities:
- Organizing and launching paid campaigns in LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
- Set up and organize tracking links for social campaigns
- Owning weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly reporting on campaign performance
- Working with web team to ensure all tagging and tracking is in place and fully functional
- Campaign monitoring and optimization based on KPIs
- Serve as point of contact to clients for anything social-related on reporting calls, recommendations and day-to-day collaboration
- Partnering closely with Account Managers and Account Strategists to ensure organization and timely communication across all client books of business
- Constantly stay on top of platform improvements, algorithms, ad unit formats, and new offerings in the social media space
- Assist in social media strategy creation and execution
- Report to Senior Social Media Manager
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or Advertising or Public Relations; or equivalent work expereince.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- 1+ years of experience in online advertising, specifically with paid social
- Knowledge and understanding of paid vs. organic social media strategy
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to meet or exceed expectations
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- An understanding of an eye for grpahic design, inclluding photo, video, infographic, etc.
- Understanding of integrated marketing communications and the digital media landscape
- A good sense of humor
- A growth-minded, hungry-to-learn individual
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Paid advertising experience in Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest
- Google Analytics and/or Google Ad Words Experience
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, including PhotoShop, InDesign and After Effects
- Willingness to work cross-functionally and learn new skills in a fast-paced, startup environment