Partner Growth Manager
Our client is an established and aggressively growing HealthTech company that provides technology enabled healthcare solutions. They are looking for a superstar Partner Growth Manager to build up a newly launched partner ecosystem. Healthcare + Technology = high growth opportunities.
Our client is one of the healthcare industry’s fastest growing healthcare software solutions providers. Founded by professionals with deep experience in software development and healthcare, our platforms are tailored for post-acute payers and providers seeking innovative yet cost effective ways to provide better service to patients and to maintain a high level of compliance in response to rapidly changing market regulations. The post-acute home care industry is booming – with continued 10-15% natural growth expected over the next 20 to 30 years. Our client is poised to capitalize on that market opportunity with an innovative, market leading SaaS based solution for healthcare providers and payers. Our client currently has the dominant platform position in several state markets, connected to approximately 4,000 providers and employs over 300 professionals. A recent recapitalization of the company in December 2018 by Cressey and Company positions the company and this Position for continued rapid growth in a highly attractive industry.
Our client’s Partner Connect program is a newly launched partner ecosystem built on their internal homecare agency management platform. Partner Connect is the one-stop shop where customers can learn more about and connect with industry leading solutions that integrate with their company’s agency management solution.
The Partner Growth Manager will report to the Director of Partnerships. This role will focus on driving both internal and external awareness of their partner ecosystem and will play a pivotal role in the overall growth of the Partner Connect program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead partner marketing and awareness program execution to drive solution adoption
- Build relationships with key partner contacts to drive trust, confidence, and loyalty
- Collaborate with partners to plan, develop, and execute marketing projects
- Ensure seamless end-to-end execution, working with internal and external resources
- Manage projects to completion providing ongoing communication and updates
- Analyze and report metrics, lessons learned and recommendations
- Assist in creation and delivery of sales enablement tools for internal and partner sales
- Field partnership requests and help identify new opportunities for growth
- Support the Director of Partnerships in the expansion of the Partner Connect program
Required Skills and Experience:
- Passionate for marketing and business growth
- Analytical in your approach to understanding our products, customers, and market
- Strategic in your ability to execute
- Organized and focused on driving deliverables
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Goal oriented and a self-starter
- 2-3 years of marketing management experience; channel/partnership marketing preferred
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, project, and time management skills
- Experience planning and executing marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A Data and results driven approach to marketing
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.