Partner Marketing Manager
Our global B2B SaaS client is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join their fast-growing marketing team.
Our client is looking for a creative, collaborative, and data-oriented Partner Marketing Manager to lead the partner solutions GTM initiatives, from ideation to execution. In this role, you will play a key role in growing our clients partner programs. You will work closely with the marketing team, partners, and clients to conceptualize and develop effective marketing content. This role will focus on driving revenue, retention, and relevancy for our client and their partners.
Please note - you must have B2B SaaS industry experience to be considered for this position.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Guide the partner enablement strategy and co-marketing activities in support of the sales strategy
- Create and execute quarterly marketing plans with go-to channel partners to generate demand and meet sales pipeline objectives
- Develop content for partner marketing opportunities including webinars, blog posts, keynotes, social media, PR, etc.
- Own the day-to-day execution for a variety of partner marketing channels, including creative, budget, targeting, testing, and reporting
- Roll out new join marketing campaigns for channel partners based on industry trends, customer feedback, and corporate marketing initiatives
- Manage content as needed to support partner programs
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have minimum 2+ years of partner marketing experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- HubSpot and Salesforce experience highly preferred
- Ability to think strategically and have exceptional attention-to-detail
- Analytical capability to determine program effectiveness, ROI, and forecasting
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.