Our client is looking for a great Payroll Consultant. In this role, you will have the opportunity schedule to ensure timely completion of projects. The primary focus of this role will be updating earnings codes in the HRIS and conducting an audit of our client’s overall payroll practices. Successful Payroll Consultants will have an aptitude for maintaining standard project management documentation and metrics without direction. You’ll be working directly with other project leads and ongoing operations to deliver successful implementation and manage scope. If you have a passion for helping successful teams drive projects to successful completion, you’re the Payroll Consultant we’re looking for.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate payroll data to show how earning codes are working
- Review all documents that explain the current earning odes being used and work closely with HR and Payroll teams to ensure understanding
- Provide regular status updates to the core project team and leadership
- Manage any project and system related issues or escalations
- Facilitate a smooth hand off to HR and Payroll teams
- Maintain a consultative approach while digging in to understand the needs of the business and configure
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have a consultative approach to work, with the ability to jump right into a project
- Experience auditing payroll processes
- Experience updating earning codes
- Must be flexible and easily adaptable
- Ability to ask good questions and be curious
- Passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Ability to multitask effectively and prioritize issues under pressure
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.