Payroll Manager (ID:43003)
We are seeking a highly experienced and detail-oriented Payroll Manager to join an exciting and dynamic company who specializes in facility services.
As the Payroll Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring accurate and timely payroll processing for our organization. With at least 5 years of proven expertise in payroll management, you will bring your in-depth knowledge of payroll regulations and systems to maintain compliance and streamline payroll operations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee end-to-end payroll processing, including data entry, payroll calculations, and deductions, while ensuring accuracy and adherence to company policies and legal requirements.
- Manage and maintain payroll systems, software, and records, continuously improving processes to enhance efficiency and data integrity.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as HR and Finance, to ensure seamless integration of payroll-related activities, including benefits administration and tax reporting.
- Stay up-to-date with payroll legislation and regulatory changes, ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal laws.
- Handle payroll-related inquiries, resolving employee issues and providing exceptional customer service.
- Prepare payroll reports, analyze data, and provide insights to management for decision-making purposes.
- Assist in payroll audits and support external auditors as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in payroll management, demonstrating a solid understanding of payroll processes, regulations, and compliance.
- Proficient in using payroll software and systems, with the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of employment tax laws, benefits administration, and payroll best practices.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the capacity to identify and resolve payroll-related discrepancies.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) are highly desirable.
Versique is a high-performance recruiting firm based in Minneapolis, MN specializing in interim solutions, direct hire, and executive leadership search. We believe people are the ultimate business advantage. Our experienced functional recruiting teams work within a variety of areas of expertise (HR, Finance & Accounting, Demand Generation, IT, and Engineering) and broad industries (Healthcare, Banking, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, and Family-Owned). Voted as a “Star Tribune Best Places to Work” three years in a row by our employees, Versique is one of the largest and fastest growing staffing and recruiting firms in the Midwest. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.