Versique is a single-source talent-acquisition firm specializing in recruitment throughout Minnesota.
Versique is one of the largest talent acquisition firms in the Midwest, and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. The firm’s team has more than 400 years of combined experience, and has filled more than 1,000+ positions in Minnesota. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek. The firm specializes in the following practice areas: IT, HR, marketing, engineering/operations, finance/accounting, sales, CPG (consumer packaged goods), manufacturing, healthcare and executive retained search. Versique also has an internal digital marketing agency, PARQA that specializes in SEO, PPC, inbound marketing, and more. Versique has filled thousands of positions and its network of connections is one of the strongest in the industry. We create amazing connections.
The person in this role will champion Versique’s core values, while being responsible for promoting Company services and effectively developing relationships with current and prospective clients, as well as recruiting relevant candidates for presentation on existing search engagements. The person in this role will also be responsible for developing a network of passive and active candidates, in variety of skill sets and experience levels, to ensure the successful execution of future search engagements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identifying strong, diverse talent by designing and executing creative sourcing strategies by partnering with senior level executives and hiring managers
- Drive presence in the marketplace through networking events; seen as the face of the organization for the division
- Build partnerships with Twin Cities based organizations through existing relationships or the cultivation of new connections through a variety of prospecting tactics
- Perform searches for qualified candidates based on relevant job criteria using internet resources, networking, and referrals
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with hiring managers to be aware current and upcoming hiring needs
- Sourcing both active and passive candidates through networking, internet based sourcing, and referrals from networking contacts
- Candidate interview preparation to ensure an effective and informative interview process
- Function as an intermediary between client and candidate during the interview process to effectively respond to issues and concerns
- Quality control follow-up after the completion of search engagements to ensure the successful placement of a candidate
- To work collaboratively with the other practice areas within Versique to ensure the continued success of the firm and fulfillment of core values
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work independently
- Results and performance driven, and comfortable with working in a high achieving, collaborative environment
- A passionate interest in providing professionals with a compelling career opportunity to advance their careers and companies with the human capital necessary to successfully execute strategic plans