Looking for a top Pre and Post Sales Engineer along with Leadership responsibilities! This candidate will be sitting on the Leadership Team who reports to the CEO. Managing 4 Pre and Post Sales Engineers in the Wireless division. Must have Wireless Experience to apply.
The Wireless Practice Leader is responsible for ensuring that the strategic vision of the Wireless Practice is met and for effective delivery of services. This position will provide thought leadership and strategic guidance to the Wireless Engineering Team in support of pre and post sales efforts and foster teamwork across all business units. The primary focus of this position is to provide customized solutions for new and existing customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, target and execute a business strategy focused on national/global Fortune 2000 multi-site accounts.
- Expand customer base, using wireless solutions that provide ongoing value to new and existing customers.
- Participate in customer-facing meetings to determine business and technical requirements necessary to develop WLAN solutions.
- Develop and manage overall sales strategy to include presentations, sales materials, value proposition, key messages, contracting etc.
- Proactively engage prospects to understand their needs/expectations and to define solutions that best align companies service offerings with the client’s business requirements.
- Effectively manage sales information using electronic tools and programs including database management systems, quoting and forecasting tools, etc.
- Develop solutions that define customer expectations as well as the product and services requirements that are necessary to achieve client objectives.
- Review and guide project documentation including: statements of work, detailed project plans, implementation plans, deployment plans, project test plans, and operational training material.
- Maintain knowledge of complex industry trends, current WLAN issues and technologies and update management on risk and threat that could impact company business.
- Work collaboratively with all internal resources to become the subject matter expert to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are delivered and maintained
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of WLAN Sales Experience
- Demonstrated consistent achievement of pipeline development and sales quota attainment
- Prior Vendor/Partner relationship management
- Understanding of sales process/customer facing activities
- Effective presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Suite
- Conceptual and analytical thinker – ability to extract, analyze and document complex business and technical requirements/strategies from customers and IT team members
- Ability to conduct research into WLAN issues and products as required
- Understanding of IEEE standards and industry best practices
- Familiar with AirMagnet and Ekahau products
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN communications technology
- Continuing education in the field of WLAN
- Experience and or knowledge of Aruba, Cisco, Meraki, Cradlepoint
- Ability to deliver with minimal oversight and direction
- Ability to travel up to 35% or as needed