Looking for an experienced leader in the CPG merchandising space.
Looking for a President in the CPG space who will ultimately be responsible for the reputation, success and results within the Target team. The president will be accountable for and will oversee business operations, a leadership team, organizational culture, and company budgets. The President will lead and coach the Executive Leadership team and assess the direction of the company, develop short and long-term goals, plans, and strategies, while ensuring the company is compliant with financial performance objectives and the mission of the organization.
- Create business plans with contingency plans to ensure growth targets are met
- Develop and nurture Target merchandising leader relationships
- New business development
- Explore acquisitions, measuring viability and potential. Implement and lead acquisition growth and operating/integration strategy
- Key client relationship development + negotiations
- Leadership and guidance of executive team
- Competitor, community, + industry connections and insights
- Communication lead to and from HQ for finance, business development and client services
- Understand + appropriately leverage other parts of HQ that will maximize relationships and deliver value to clients
- Maintain and evolve a business that retains, attracts, motivates and develops top talent
- Financially savvy with previous experience owning a multi-million-dollar P&L
- Experience generating leads and cultivating opportunities
- Demonstrated ability surrounding business development, client attraction, retention and conversion
- Collaborative negotiation skills that keep relationships intact and generate wins for all involved
- Developing and coaching executive level leaders while inspiring a greater team
- Proven track-record of leading growth segments or organizations in the retail industry
- Current or recent experience working for or with Target merchandising teams
- Understanding of the vendor side of retail to drive relevant client services and satisfaction. Ability to maintain multiple client relationships.
- Strong communicator with the ability to create and articulate a vision and strategic plan
- Intellectually curious with the ability to connect dots and creatively solve problems across the business