Product Marketing Lead
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our client’s team.
We are looking for a phenomenal Product Marketing Manager to develop and drive our product marketing function and help customers connect their business challenges to our solutions. As the voice of the customer, your goal in this role will be to drive cross-functional efforts to launch new products and features that drive our client’s market share and influence roadmap decision to meet customers needs. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, someone who is able to manage competing priorities, and collaborate with stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
This individual will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with sales, product management, marketing, customer success, and other stakeholders to develop positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, sales enablement materials, and acquisition strategies to drive platform adoption
- Develop the value proposition, product positioning, competitive differentiation, and messaging
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Create product content and marketing assets (product demos, product overview documents, presentation decks, feature guides, and educational material)
- Analyze target customer audiences and market pain points to identify market opportunities
- Develop sales enablement materials (case studies, product sheets, demos, product overview documents, presentation decks, feature guides, and educational material)
- Write and socialize the following assets: go-to-market plan, product launch plan, and solution playbook
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in the B2B technology space highly preferred
- Customer first advocate. Must bring compassion and insight with you to every strategy and initiative to make sure we’re doing right for our customers and business
- Ability to translate technical capabilities into compelling marketing communication and sales enablement materials
- Must be a product guru and have a solid understanding of market needs and trends
- Proactively staying in front and communicating potential challenges that influence the product direction
- Analytical mindset, data and metrics driven yet very personable and collaborative
- Storyteller at heart, excellent verbal, and written communication skills necessary
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.