Product Marketing Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced B2B Product Marketer to drive the company forward as the Personalized Unified Commerce leader.
This individual will join an energetic team, expand their skill set and build strong relationships both internally, as well as externally, in the B2B technology industry and Unified Commerce space. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who is passionate about learning, is hard-working and has a can-do attitude. This position will report directly to the Director of Product Marketing.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate on the go-to-market strategy and articulate the key messaging
- Analyze target customer audiences and market pain points to identify market opportunities
- Strategize directly with Product Management, Customer Service and Sales
- Conduct market and industry research to understand market trends, applications, competitive environment, influences, etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Sales to support the product commercialization efforts
- Create content (ex: value propositions, case studies, messaging, marketing and sales collateral) to drive prospect engagement
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of product marketing and B2B enterprise technology experience required
- Proven track record of leading go-to-market launch of a new feature, product or campaign
- Previous Martech, e-commerce and/or personalization experience a plus
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-pace environment, comfortable with ambiguity
- Analytical mindset, data and metrics driven yet very personable and collaborative
- Storyteller at heart, excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary