Product Marketing Manager
Our B2B SaaS client is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join their team.
We are looking for a well-versed Product Marketing Manager who has a great understanding of product buyer audiences and needs to join our client’s team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the markets and buyers in order to devise and lead a product’s go-to-market strategy. This individual will act as a subject matter expert and will transfer knowledge about markets, buyers, and products across marketing and sales functions.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conduct market and customer research to understand the buyer audience, develop buyer personas and the buyer journey map
- Develop the value proposition, product positioning, competitive differentiation, and messaging
- Perform market segmentation and targeting exercises to identify the segments most likely to buy
- Develop sales enablement materials (case studies, product sheets, demos, product overview documents, presentation decks, feature guides, and educational material)
- Collaborate with marketing peers to create and deliver content to customers and prospects via the corporate website, electronic brochures, promotional letters, emails, regional workshops, webinars, blogs, and PR
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Write and socialize the following assets: go-to-market plan, product launch plan, and solution playbook
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in the B2B technology industry, SaaS needed
- Related market/industry experience with HR technology preferred
- Proven success creating & executing clear value propositions and messaging
- Ability to conduct win/loss interviews and evaluate pipeline data to detect deficiencies and opportunities
- Must comprehend and interpret complex concepts along with solid decision-making skills in the face of imperfect data
- Analytical mindset, data and metrics driven yet very personable and collaborative
- Storyteller at heart, excellent verbal, and written communication skills necessary
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.