Product Marketing Manager
Our client is looking for a strategic B2B SaaS Product Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
Our client is looking for a strategic Product Marketer to join the marketing team and support their vision of bringing urgent care solutions to market. The Product Marketing Manager will deepen engagement with new and existing clients by launching new products/features and developing marketing campaigns that drive demand. This position will report directly to the Director of Content & Product Marketing.
The ideal candidate will have a B2B SaaS marketing background, healthtech industry experience. In addition, this individual must have a strong attention to detail and an analytical approach to problem solving.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead go-to-market activities, in-market activities (win/loss analysis and competitive analysis), and drive product launch plans
- Develop the value proposition, product positioning, competitive differentiation, and messaging
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Create product content and marketing assets (product demos, product overview documents, presentation decks, feature guides, and educational material)
- Work closely with Product Management team to support new product road maps and launches
- Analyze target customer audiences and market pain points to identify market opportunities
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent needed
- Healthcare technology experience required
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in B2B SaaS space
- Strong understanding of product development lifecycle
- Analytical mindset, data and metrics driven
- Excellent communication and project management skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.