Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketers! Interested in working in the booming Healthcare industry expected to have continued growth of 10–15% over the next 20 to 30 years? Our client has a clear vision of how to capitalize on this market opportunity with an innovative, market leading SaaS based solution. Currently dominating the market in multiple states with over 4,000 providers, our client is on par to double revenue in the next two years and has a need to build its high growth team of marketers focused on getting things done. Are you a passionate about connecting people with technology?
Founded by professionals with deep experience in software development and healthcare, our client is hiring a high functioning, strategic Product Marketing Specialist that thrives on intimately understanding customer needs and driving programs to meet those needs. This person will report to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation. They will help connect the dots between the Product and Marketing teams and be focused on driving product adoption within our customer base. Are you a self-starter that likes to get things done and be a part of a rapidly growing company in a highly attractive industry?
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conduct internal product and customer research with various teams
- Conduct competitor and market research
- Synthesize research into deliverables for marketing, sales, and partner initiatives
- Execute customer facing campaigns to drive product adoption, customer satisfaction, churn reduction, Up-sell/Cross-sell, referrals, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create product focused/feature content
- Work with sales and sales enablement to produce and update sales collateral
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, email, in-product messaging, etc.)
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products and uncover untapped opportunities through customer product data analysis, interviews, surveys, and sales data
- Work with Rev Ops to develop cohorts of our best fit customers
- Utilize market and product research to help develop updated product packaging
- Synthesize campaign data into reports and business insights
- Create a feedback loop of customer learnings
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of product marketing experience
- Experience with customer and market research
- Experience planning and executing customer facing campaigns
- Experience working with product to develop marketing content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A Data and results driven approach to marketing
- Experience with Intercom, Pendo, or comparable customer engagement platforms
- Passionate for marketing and business growth
- Analytical in your approach to understanding our products, customers, and market
- Strategic in your ability to execute
- Organized and deliverable focused
- You learn quickly and can adapt with chance in a fast-pace environment
- Goal oriented and a self-starter
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, project and time management skills.
- Design skills are a plus
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.