Product Marketing Recruiter
Versique is a single-source talent-acquisition firm specializing in recruitment throughout Minnesota.
Versique’s marketing recruiting team is growing! We’re looking to add an Executive Recruiter to focus specifically in on Product Marketing positions. Previous experience in recruiting is preferred, but not required. However, what is required is that you have previous experience as (or working very closely with) a Product Marketer. If you’re ready to be part of an already high performing team, in an exciting space, let’s chat!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identifying strong, diverse talent by designing and executing creative sourcing strategies by partnering with senior level executives and hiring managers
- Perform searches for qualified candidates based on relevant job criteria using internet resources, networking, and referrals
- Sourcing both active and passive candidates through networking, internet-based sourcing, and referrals from networking contacts
- Building a strong inventory of qualified candidates to meet future recruiting requirements in a variety of areas within finance and accounting
- Measure and evaluate skills, experiences, and career preferences of candidates to ensure quality matches with career opportunities
- Candidate interview preparation to ensure an effective and informative interview process
- Function as an intermediary between client and candidate during the interview process to effectively respond to issues and concerns
- Conduct professional reference checks when appropriate
- Quality control follow-up after the completion of search engagements to ensure the successful placement of a candidate
- Assist Practice Director with prospective client proposals when appropriate
- To work collaboratively with the other practice areas within Versique to ensure the continued success of the firm and fulfillment of core values
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, or experience working closely with product marketers.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills are critical.
- A genuine love for people is required.
- A self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work independently
- Results and performance driven. You’re someone who embraces the grind.
- You want a career, not a job.
- A passionate interest in providing professionals with a compelling career opportunity to advance their careers and companies with the human capital necessary to successfully execute strategic plans
- You enjoy networking, and have a high business IQ.
- Highly organized and detail oriented