Our client, a leading Fortune 500 financial services organization, has strategic vision for growth, a dynamic environment, and an incredible team of talented individuals.
Why Work at Versique?Versique’s IT Consulting team is led by a group of industry veterans. Our consultants have an average tenure of over 18-month with Versique. As a W2 or 1099 consultant for Versique, you will have the opportunity to work for the best companies in the Twin Cities. At Versique, we take care of our consultants and make sure you have a successful career, both in your current position, and in positions to come. We look forward to meeting you!
PROJECT COORDINATOR- PART TIME
• Support program implementation in a variety of ways, including:
o Analyzing and reporting data
o Setting up and hosting webinars
o Tracking engagement in various implementation initiatives
o Creating, distributing and summarizing program surveys
o Regularly report on progress towards key milestones and goals.
• Support meeting management; take notes, summarize action items, manage completion of follow up
• Manage team and program documentation via shared folders and SharePoint site.
• Manage program mailboxes with timely responses to emails.
• Strong organization and prioritization skills.
• Strong knowledge and application of Excel, Power Point and Word.
• Familiarity with scheduling and running WebEx sessions.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong attention to detail, along with effective tracking and follow-up abilities.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines with a drive toward flawless execution.
• 2-3+ years project coordination experience.
SCHEDULE- 8 - 4:30 two days per week, 8 - 12 p.m.1 day per week