Are you a project manager with the ability to create timelines and processes for large organizations? Then we may have the perfect opportunity for you! Take a peek at the description and apply today!
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team for a 6+ month contract engagement. This consultant will implement and manage the process to keep up with employee vaccination records and COVID testing. The ideal candidate should have higher level process thinking and experience leading a team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage process for weekly employee COVID testing and maintenance of vaccination records
- Ensure project stays in line with budgets
- Oversee HRIS and other system changes to align with project requirements
- Coordinate efforts with HR and Employee Relations teams
- Maintain an agile approach to work
- Lead large team of employees working on project
- Facilitate meetings and planning sessions with key stakeholders
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience
- Project management experience preferred
- Experience managing a small team
- Comfortable facilitating and holding meetings
- Comfortable with daily changes, ability to be flexible
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in its pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.
Job Code: 39605