Project Manager/Estimator (Sioux Falls, SD)
Versique has partnered with a growing family owned commercial plumbing and heating company located in the Sioux Falls, South Dakota area. They are looking to add a Project Manager/Estimator to their team to help manage commercial plumbing and heating projects that range in size from $1 million to $25 million. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, work with a sense of urgency, and have an eye for details.
Job DescriptionReporting to the VP of Construction, the Project Manager/Estimator will responsible for estimating, scheduling, and managing plumbing/mechanical projects in the Sioux Falls area. Overnight stays at the project location are rare.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Identify and determine project-specific needs to complete a thorough estimate by working with clients and others.
- Coordinate with a variety of internal and external resources to identify pricing, material availability and related cost.
- Create a budget for jobs utilizing material buy out and cost saving ideas.
- Manage personnel, accounts, material, logistics, contracts, and operations.
- Provide senior management with projected project costs for billing purposes.
- Manage change orders, RFI, and general project documentation.
- Provide timelines and specifics for personnel scheduling.
- Ensure closeout documentation is complete for each project.
- Enforce company policies and standards.
- Acquire the required permits and authorizations for projects.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Project Management or Business
- Minimum 3 years of experience in estimating, project cost development, or project management in the plumbing or mechanical field.
- Experience with Fastpipe and Microsoft Office preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop internal and external relationships.
- Current driver's license with good driving record.
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.