Quality Assurance Analyst
We're seeking a QA Analyst to join a rapidly-growing QA group for a family-owned company with more than 100 years in the retail business!
The Quality Assurance Analyst will test new technology implementations and technology changes.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Understand and implement excellent customer service to the business units served
- Work with 3rd party vendors in executing test cases
- Update functional designs to include test plan execution criteria
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business analysis, or related field, or requisite experience
- One or more years working in software quality assurance in a formal software development environment
- Experience with Junit and other automated testing tools
- Experience with Test Case Management tools like HP or Spiratest
- Experience with Performance, Vulnerability, Load, Fault Tolerance and Penetration Testing preferred
- Highly technical
- Proven track record of completing projects to specifications
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and communicate at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, creative and troubleshooting skills
Versique is one of the largest recruiting firms in the Midwest and specializes in both consulting and permanent placement. With a valuable blend of functional, industry and recruiting experience, our award-winning team of headhunters has a proven track record of delivering exceptional talent acquisition solutions. The Versique brand represents a powerful combination of “versatile” and “unique” as it hints at the concept of “search” in it’s pronunciation: ver-seek.
Versique is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, among other factors.