R&D Tax Credit Manager
One of our great clients is growing and looking to add a new R&D Tax Credit Manager to their team! If you are looking for a little more work life balance and like to see the immediate impact of your efforts on an organization, look no further! Our client specializes in R&D Tax Credit consulting projects and prides themselves on having an excellent culture and providing engaging work for their team members as well as excellent compensation and benefits packages!
The R&D Tax Credit is a specialized area of the IRS tax code and is also available in many states. This area of specialization provides a diverse work environment combining industry knowledge and accounting. This role can provide a candidate an opportunity for a fast-paced environment with growth opportunities, a chance to make an impact, and an opportunity to work directly with a wide variety of clients.
- Plan projects and set appropriate expectations
- Gather appropriate information to analyze the impact of credits
- Calculation of R&D Tax Credit
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Preserve client relationships
- Improve internal processes to gain project efficiencies
- Manage project budgets
- Coordinate, manage, and develop staff.
- College Degree (Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or Physical Sciences preferred)
- CPA is strongly preferred but not required
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in R&D Tax Credits or other specialty taxation services
- Superior Organizational Skills
- Excellent Verbal, Interpersonal, and Written Communication Skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills is preferred (intermediate skill level required)
- Ability to Work Both Independently and as a Team Member
- High Aptitude for Learning and Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Some Out of Town Travel