R&D Tax Manager
Our dynamic, entrepreneurial client is searching for team member to assist them with growing their R&D and Cost Segregation Practice.
Reporting to the Director of Tax, the Tax Manager will be tasked with planning and consulting on cost segregation studies, R&D credits and accounting method changes. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and driven to develop others in a entrepreneurial environment.
- Review R&D, Cost Seg and accounting method change forms and work papers.
- Train and develop staff.
- Manage client relationships by managing expectations and meeting appropriate deadlines.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities with current client base
- Active CPA.
- 3+ years of Federal Tax Consulting experience.
- Experience preparing work papers and form 3115 attachments.