Our client, a global manufacturer, is looking for a Recruiter to join their team located just outside of downtown Minneapolis. This Recruiter must have 7+ years of recruiting experience and possess excellent communication skills and have a strong attention to detail. The key for this recruiter will be possess strong cultural empathy and understanding to communicate job requirements with international candidates.
Our client is seeking a recruiter for a 6+ month contract opportunity. This individual will be full-cycle recruiting largely for international positions.
Roles & Responsibilites:
- Source and recruit for various global positions.
- Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies and incorporates diversity to candidate slates.
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS, such as Workday, Taleo, and or Brassring, to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent.
- Identify and deploy creative methodologies for sourcing quality candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need.
- Be part of the strategy to build out the talent acquisition team, processes and systems.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years recruiting experience, including full-cycle recruiting.
- Ability to connect with candidates at the global scale, approaching the hiring process with cultural empathy, understanding, and respect.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, and juggle many projects at once.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and ATS experience.
- Candidates must be highly organized, able to work independently with little direction, and able to change directions quickly and multi-task effectively.