Our tech client is looking for an energetic Recruiter to join their team for a 6+ month engagement. Our client is dedicated to helping their employees strive towards their goals for both professional development in order to enable organizational success. Our client has a super fun office environment that is set up to help collaboration among team members thrive! If you are a Recruiter who has experience recruiting for software sales positions and more, this may be the next role for you!
Our client is seeking a Recruiter for a 6+ month contract opportunity. This individual will be full-cycle recruiting locally, nationally and globally for a variety of roles at all levels of the company. Some of these roles will be in IT, finance, software sales, accounting and more. For this contract assignment, there will be some flexibility to work from home periodically once they are settled into their role and responsibilities. A large focus for this Recruiter will be hiring for software sales positions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source and recruit both locally, nationally and globally for various corporate and field positions
- Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies and incorporates diversity to candidate slates
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS, Workday, to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent
- Identify and deploy creative methodologies for sourcing quality candidates
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need
- Be part of the strategy to build out the talent acquisition team, processes and systems
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, or a related field
- 5+ years recruiting experience, including full-cycle recruiting
- Ability to create trusted partnerships with hiring managers to assess departmental talent needs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work at a fast pace, and juggle many projects at once
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and ATS experience
- Experience using Workday preferred
- Candidates must be highly organized, able to work independently with little direction, and able to change directions quickly and multi-task effectively